There are so many honeymoon destinations in the world that choosing the best one seems quite a difficult task. Moreover, honeymoon completes a wedding photography album and therefore, you need to research to find some attractive tourist spots. Australia can be the ultimate choice as the country is full of versatility. Whether you want to get sun-soaked in a cosy sea beach or enjoy snowfalls in the mountains, you have ample of choices. The cityscape is also fabulous to get you a luxurious stay that you will cherish for life. So, when options are so many in Australia, why look further? Well, to help you narrow down your search, here are the top 15 best honeymoon destinations in Australia that you can explore.
1. Melbourne, Victoria: Melbourne, the melting pot of Australia, makes a romantic honeymoon spot. It offers cityscape, beaches and vineyards to let you explore and experience new things. You can go for a hot air balloon ride in sunrise to get a breathtaking view of the city and take some great photos by a Professional Photographer. Or, spend the entire day in a vineyard to enjoy some chocolate and wine. The sea beach can get you glimpses of wild fairy penguins also. Take some candid photos to remember.
2. Noosa, Queensland: Located along Australia’s Sunshine Coast, this sleepy beach town is all let to welcome the honeymoon couples with much relaxation. For adventure lovers, surfing, paddle-boarding, or kayaking can make the stay interesting. When you want to make memories, you can take a coastal walk through Noosa National Park and spot wild koalas. You can also shot a post wedding videography by one of the best wedding videographer in melbourne
3. Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales: Surrounded by the Blue Mountains, this romantic spot is full of waterfalls, lookout points, and hiking trails. You can take a scenic walk along the waterfalls and also go for a day hike through the Blue Mountain ranges.
4. Pokolbin, Hunter Valley, New South Wales: For those seeking a peaceful honeymoon, this place makes an ideal choice. There are a number of wineries in this area where you can simply relax with your better half and taste some wonderful wine.
5. Esperance, Western Australia: The white sand beaches and natural beauty at the Twilight Bay and Blue Haven Beach can make anyone fall in love with Esperance. While stopping at the Cape Le Grand National Park, you can spot kangaroos and other wildlife creatures.
6. Sydney, New South Wales: Vibrant and romantic, Sydney has plenty of attractions to make your honeymoon complete in every possible way. You can dedicate a musical evening to your beloved at the iconic Sydney Opera House and hop on a Sydney Harbor Boat Cruise to cosy up on a sunny day.
7. Barossa Valley, South Australia: This spot is Australia’s beautiful wine country, where you can hire professional photographer and click some photos to memorize for your wedding photos.
8. Mornington Peninsula, Victoria: For a romantic getaway in Australia, it is among the most popular choices. You will find beaches, vineyards, and hot springs to enjoy to the fullest.
9. Byron Bay, New South Wales: Known for its bohemian style and relaxed atmosphere, this spot is the easternmost point of Australia. You can enjoy the beautiful sunrises from Cape Byron Lighthouse.
10. Palm Cove, Queensland: Located in Tropical North Queensland, this spot is definitely an ideal romantic getaway for lovers alike. Here, the palm trees, calm seas, and warm weather can bring you immense happiness.
11. Hobart, Tasmania: You will reach there by taking about an hour’s flight off the coast of Melbourne. Hobart houses Australia’s oldest brewery, Cascade Brewery, where you can explore nature as much as you want.
12. Lorne, Victoria: An epic drive along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria completes the journey to Eastern Australia. You can always stop in Lorne for a romantic getaway along the way.
13. Broome, Western Australia: The orange clay sand and a golden yellow sunset are all set to inspire you during your Broome trip.
14. Whitsunday Islands, Queensland: Whitsundays in Queensland has a set of 74 beautiful islands and among these Hamilton Island is a great choice for your romantic Australia honeymoon.
15. Port Douglas, Queensland: If you want to explore as well as relax with your partner, this spot can be your ultimate destination. Some iconic places to visit are Daintree Rainforest and Flagstaff Hill Lookout.
Now that you know the best honeymoon destination in Australia, go ahead and plan your honeymoon trip accordingly. For exceptional wedding photography, contact Cam Studio, one of the best wedding photographer in melbourne. Explore our great packages for various occasions, including weddings. Don’t wait any longer—call us today and let us create the perfect wedding photography plan for youn for you.
You may also read Top 10 Wedding Anniversary Celebration destination in Australia