Australia is full of wonderful places and experiences. And so, there are numerous places where couples can travel and celebrate their anniversary. However, each couple’s idea of a romantic getaway may be different. While some couples love a serene beach, others may prefer to go to the mountains. Hence, we’ve made a list of the top 10 wedding anniversary celebration destinations in Australia that comprises all kinds of places. And if you want some awesome pictures, you can also consider taking your event photography in melbourne.
1. Palm Cove, QLD: Located in Tropical North QLD, it’s a beautiful beachfront with a laid-back atmosphere all the time. You get warm weather here and sometimes the environment seems like that of the rainforests. The village takes you even closer to nature with its humble way of life.
2. Hunter Valley, NSW: Located about 150km away from Sydney, this vineyard is perfect for couples who want to enjoy a romantic atmosphere, good food, and great red wine. The rolling greenery, the quaint houses, the mountain view, and the glowing sunset make this place really special.
3. Southern Highlands, NSW: The floral landscape and a number of beautiful waterfalls have made this spot an attraction for couples and visitors alike. You can take a one-hour road trip from Sydney to reach here. The locals are quite friendly and they’ll let you explore the whole highland peacefully.
4. Sunshine Coast Hinterland, QLD: There are plenty of beaches and other attractions on the Sunshine Coast but there are also some secluded places perfect for couples. The highlights in this mountain town are Glasshouse Mountain views and a number of hideaway-style accommodations for couples.
5. Daylesford, VIC: This is a gem of a place where greenery meets clean waters and a deep blue sky. The place is located a 1-hour distance from Melbourne. Couples searching for a destination for some pampering and rejuvenation will find this one quite captivating. If you want excellent post-wedding photography, you can hire a event photography in Melbourne and head over to Daylesford for a one-day trip.
6. Adelaide Hills, SA: If you are in love with the cultural heritage of the world, you can choose this holiday destination filled with European-influenced architecture and gourmet indulgence. The old-world feel at the enchanting Adelaide Hills is awaiting just 20 minutes away from Adelaide. This place is also famous for newborn photography melbourne.
7. Heart Reef, QLD: The heart-shaped reef is naturally formed and it looks fantastic from the air. The Great Barrier Reef is famous for its beautiful colors and exotic marine life that every tourist must check out. There are plenty of couple-friendly resorts to relax and enjoy the anniversary to the fullest.
8. Cradle Mountain, TAS: The pristine landscape and native wildlife make this place a must-visit if you are looking for a romantic travel destination. The wilderness luxury is 2.5 hours away from Launceston and you can take a drive to reach the spot easily.
9. Cable Beach, Broome WA: The pristine beach remains uncrowded most of the time where you can soak up the sun during the day and gaze at the famous sunset in the evening. For beach lovers, Cable Beach tops our list because of the romantic atmosphere especially.
10. Freycinet, TAS: Another iconic beach in Australia, Freycinet is all about a high-end luxurious vacation with your bae on the most special day in your life. And if you love camping and hiking, you’ll have a gala time here for sure. You need to take a 2.5-hour drive to reach here from Hobart.
Now that you know the top 10 wedding anniversary celebration destinations in Australia, go ahead and make your guest list. Or, you can also consider spending the entire day with your better half in one of these exotic places.
If you’re seeking professional photographers in Melbourne to capture your special moments, look no further than Cam Studio.
Our team of renowned photographers and videographers will make your day extra special by capturing it as a lifelong memory.Don’t hesitate to reach out to us and explore the exclusive deals and photography plans that await you. Contact us today!
You may also read TOP 15 BEST HONEYMOON DESTINATION IN AUSTRALIA