A wedding is one of the most special events that take place in one’s life. To capture the best moments, couples choose only the best wedding photography Melbourne. For couples, a wedding is so much special because it’s the beginning of a new phase in life. But, have you wondered how special a wedding is for the guests? Well, it depends upon the relationship you share with your guests and a lot of other factors. To make it even more special, you can plan for various interesting things that are explained below. These will surely make your wedding day memorable for all your guests as well as you and your partner.
1. Choose a Wedding Theme: The first thing that you can do while planning your wedding reception is to choose a wedding theme. The theme will not only be reflected in the decoration but also in your wedding dress. You can set a dress or colour code for the guests so that everything looks perfect. Millennial couples are making a trend of wedding themes and you shouldn’t be left behind. You can pick themes such as carnival, Bollywood, fairytale etc.
2. Design your Entry: At your wedding reception, making a gala entry for the couples is a must. And so, you can plan a red carpet entry where all your guests will have a spectacular view of it and cheer up the newlywed couple. To plan your entry this way, you can have a discussion with your wedding planner so that the decoration part gets easily arranged.
3. Create a Notes Corner: You are meant to receive appreciation from the guests at your wedding. The guests will be your family, schoolmates, friends from college, colleagues from the workplace, neighbours and so on. Then why not create the corner of a beautiful note where your guests can write up cute things and blessing quotes for you? It’s a very interesting idea and nowadays is trending among millennial couples.
4. Hire the photographers: When it comes to wedding photography, you deserve the best. Though hiring wedding photographers can be a difficult task, you can make it simple by following the right procedure. To start with, you can ask for recommendations and also search online for wedding photoshoot. Then, you can set your budget and discuss your requirements with the potential photography teams. Hiring the best from them won’t be a challenge if you follow this procedure.
5. Book the Best Catering: The food at your wedding means a lot when it comes to making the day memorable. You can arrange a wholesome meal for the guests by choosing a full-course menu that includes starters, refreshing cocktails, main course and desserts. To know the budget, you can discuss the meal plan with the catering service provider and then get settled with the best menu.
6. Plan Games for Guests: Your wedding day can be more fun and interesting if you plan some interactive games for the guests such as the musical chair, couple dance, quizzes, UNO, Jenga, housie and more. You can search online for the games and then finalize two-three games that are the most suitable for the event. Your guests will surely enjoy these games and spend quality time at the wedding that they’ll cherish for a long time.
7. Host Special Performances: Weddings nowadays are incomplete without live music, DJ dance party and other kinds of performances. You can also think of magic shows, short plays and more to make the event successful. The sequences of these performances can start with your dance and then continue with other types of performances.
Now that you know how to make your wedding day a memorable one, go ahead and make the most of it. If you’re on the lookout for the wedding photographers in Melbourne to capture your wedding, feel free to get in touch with us.
We at Cam Studio have some of the most renowned wedding photography Melbourne and videographers who can truly make your dream wedding come true. With a team of highly skilled and experienced photographers, we provide top-notch services in capturing weddings, anniversaries, pre-weddings, post-weddings, birthdays, family portraits, couple shoots, corporate shoots and all sorts of special events. So, why wait anymore? To know the most exclusive deals and photography plans awaiting you, contact us right away!
You may also read The best time to get married in Australia